At ResultsCX the Director of Marketing will increase the reach and impact of ResultsCX profile and visibility through the delivery of high value, influential marketing, and communication campaigns globally. You will contribute to the development of new program partnerships in support of our sale efforts. To achieve this, you will work with the various departmental teams to develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy for a range of strategically planned campaigns.
This position can work remote in the US.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position ResultsCX to attract clients and talent.
- Design creative communications and marketing products, presentations, white papers, digital marketing that will maximize ResultsCX messaging.
- Develop a cohesive digital strategy including updating the company website.
- Manage and enhance Pardot web tracking
- Own and manage alignment and ongoing maintenance of Google pages
- Initiate and manage a variety of marketing campaigns including email, online, offline and events
- Ensure project milestones are achieved on time and within budget.
- Develop strategic content for client presentations, internal strategy reports, and product playbooks.
- A Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or other business-related degree.
- 5+ years in a Marketing & Communications role involved with all aspects of Corporate Marketing campaigns, client events, presentations, and communications.
- 2+ years of developing both traditional and digital marketing communications processes.
- Strong writing skills across multiple disciplines and attention to detail. .
- Ability to clearly convey concepts to creative and production team members and stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of the organization.
- Excellent project management, verbal, and written communication skills as well as ability to edit others writing.
- Skilled in SEO/SEM and Pardot
- Experience using WordPress
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, Results-CX could be right for you!
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.