Our Director, Human Resources is responsible for the HR processes and programs within a geographical region. You will oversee the Site HR staff and work closely with the regional leadership team to ensure compliant, efficient, and consistent HR best practices throughout the designated area.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Oversee and manage local and regional HR staff.
- Set HR goals that are aligned with the company’s HR strategic direction and culture.
- Develop initiatives to gain and maintain a competitive advantage in the industry for talent retention focused on salary and benefit administration, talent development, career growth, employee engagement, and satisfaction strategies.
- Support the organization in the achievement of its short and long-term goals by providing strategic direction that is aligned with the priorities of the business in the areas of employee relations, policy development and deployment, safety and security, legal compliance, employee welfare services, compensation and benefits, employee retention, talent development / career succession, and corporate social responsibility.
- Align performance management, total rewards, and recognition philosophy with business strategic goals to build a high performing culture.
- Perform research, review compensation, benefit trends, emerging talent development, and learning strategies to recommend opportunities for meeting the organizations needs for rapid staffing and business growth.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with relevant government, employee benefit, employee welfare providers, and learning organizations to optimize resources to support strategic HR initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to provide advice to organization leadership on compliance to labor laws and workforce regulations and implement processes and systems to eliminate and reduce risk of legal exposure.
- Continually review the effectiveness and efficiency of HR systems.
- Partner with the communities to initiate and support corporate social responsibility activities, charities, and community immersion missions, thereby leveraging community work to further the company’s give-back initiatives and enhance the Results brand as an employer of choice.
About The Results Companies:
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Human Resources Certification
- 7+ Years of HR Generalist experience in a corporate environment with Management responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience in organization and leadership development, talent retention, and leveraging human capital, including functional executive/leadership support.
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical and influencing skills.
- The ability to apply HR solutions and pragmatic interventions in diverse business settings or changing and ambiguous business environments.
- A desire to travel 20 percent of the time.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.