The Human Resources Director is responsible for strategic and tactical planning and implementing of HR processes and programs. This position will work closely with the VP HR and Site HR staff and Site Directors to ensure compliant, efficient and consistent HR best practices throughout their assigned business units. The Human Resources Director owns the performance of the HR functions for multiple assigned sites, including Work At Home employees.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage assigned HR staff with the utmost integrity and commitment to our corporate philosophy of servant leadership and delivering excellence.
- Set site HR goals that are aligned with the company’s HR strategic direction, mission/vision to drive and promote a servant leadership culture. Is the role model to others of high performance, continuous improvement emphasizing empowerment, accountability, responsibility and ownership of quality of work deliverables.
- Develop initiatives to gain and maintain a competitive advantage in the industry for talent retention focused on outstanding front-line leadership, competitive salary and benefit administration, talent development, career growth and employee engagement. Partners with Operations and Support groups to advance key and approved initiatives.
- Support the ResultsCX organization in the achievement of its short and long-term goals by providing strategic direction, aligned to the priorities of the business in the areas of employee relations, policy development and deployment, safety and security, labor compliance, employee services, compensation and benefits, employee retention, talent acquisition and development / career succession, and corporate social responsibility.
- Align performance management and total rewards to ResultsCX’ recognition philosophy to build a high performing culture.
- Collaborate with other HR functions, performs research, reviews compensation, benefit trends, and emerging talent developing and learning strategies to recommend opportunities and interventions for meeting the organization needs for rapid staffing and business growth.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with relevant employee benefits, employee services providers and learning organizations to optimize excellence in HR service delivery.
- Serve as a trusted business partner to organization leadership on compliance to labor laws and regulations to reduce risks of legal exposure.
- Continually review the effectiveness and efficiency of HR systems and end-to-end processes, taking into account all critical pieces within the employee life cycle that impact work life quality, talent retention, and development.
- Reinforce optimization of business results through initiatives and advice on appropriate HR focus, people handling, work alignment, talent review, succession, and organization structure. Support leaders by providing pertinent data when making key talent and workforce decisions.
- Under the sponsorship of ResultsCX and in collaboration with appropriate leaders, partner with sites to initiate and support corporate social responsibility activities, and community immersion missions, thereby leveraging community work to further the company’s give-back initiatives and enhance the brand as an employer of choice.
- Plan, execute and evaluate assigned HR employees’ performance.
- In collaboration with other HR leaders, develop and improve HR programs, policies, practices, and procedures. Implement programs to allow the company to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds
- Support, document, and enforce policies and programs for the effective management of the people resources and systems that improve the overall operation, effectiveness and financial performance of the company (ie, employee relations, affirmative action/OFCCP, sexual harassment, employee complaints, progressive discipline, promotions/transfers). Implements global policies and programs across the region.
- Ensure data integrity of all employee records within assigned scope.
- Ensure employee understanding of compensation and benefits and HR policies and procedures by regularly communicating and coaching. Resolve employee escalations. Identifies and develops high potential leaders within the site HR teams and is an advocate for brand protection.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 7+ Years HR Generalist experience in a corporate environment with management responsibility, including virtual leadership environments.
- 5+ years solid experience in organization and leadership development, talent retention and leveraging human capital, including functional executive/leadership support.
- Strong communication, leadership, and influencing skills. Effective anticipation skills and acumen – sees beyond the now and beyond the horizon.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency without sacrificing quality.
- Proven ability to apply HR solutions and pragmatic interventions in diverse business settings or changing and ambiguous business environments.
- Up to 20% travel.
- Computer skills, including use of HRIS employee records systems, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams preferred.
- BPO Industry experience highly preferred.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.