If your idea of customer success is based on a motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges our Account Operations Manager is a role to consider. Our AOM is the key liaison for our clients and internal operations/ support teams in designated call centers. This client services role uses an understanding of our client’s business objectives to assist with their customer service strategies, solve client problems and expand our opportunities for revenue growth.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who:
- Liaise with client representatives of all levels as key point of contact for dialer operations and strategy outputs.
- Own planning, design and implementation of an OB dialing strategy, including the creation and/or implementation of processes.
- Have responsibility for development, analysis, and implementation of file dialer management plans including re-forecasting requirements.
- Maintain accurate measures of forecasts, capacity plans, and performance outputs globally.
- Simulate different scenarios and develop contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Develop benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
- Configure data gathering systems, design and develop the means to capture and record data.
- Provides analysis/recommendations to Sr. Mgt, site Directors and SBUs.
- Participate weekly and monthly business reviews.
- Hold weekly strategic operational calls with internal support teams.
- Communicate and proactively support client initiatives.
- Prepare account specific communications.
- A Bachelors in business or related field.
- 5+ years Contact Center Operations or WFM experience.
- Has 4+ years’ experience in a client facing role.
- Experience with WFM Tools; Altitude (preferred), IEX, eWFM, CMS, Canvas, Avaya, Nobel, Geotel, etc.
- Previous client interface experience.
- A broad knowledge of outbound contact center environment.
- Focuses on continuous improvement and operational optimization.
- A high proficiency with computers, excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- Communicates effectively in person and in writing, responding to inquiries from managers and clients.
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.