The Data Scientist will support the management, sales, leasing, marketing, operations, and the support teams with insights gained from analyzing company data.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Adept in using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, operational efficiencies, and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Inferential Statistics (e.g. parameter estimation, statistical decision, parametric and non-parametric testing, etc.)
- Development of Mathematical Models (e.g. predictive modeling, classification methods, statistical learning, etc.)
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns and answer specific business questions and utilizing statistical approaches where applicable and draw meaningful and actionable insights.
- Ability to analyze and interpret a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, construct compelling narratives, and provide recommendations on complex topics.
- Design and present information using efficient and impactful data visualization techniques
- Skillful at engaging in an open collaborative style both internally and with customers to result in meaningful and productive discussion
- Positive, self-starter attitude and team player supported by a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Analyze data across all social platforms to assess performance of content and campaigns and give recommendations for changes
- Consolidates or transfers data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis when needed.
- Creates data driven reports and presentations when needed.
- Documentation of analytics products.
- Degree in B.S. Math/ Statistics, B.S. Data Science, B.S.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the data science analytics field in business
- Knowledge using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics (regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neutral networks, etc.)
- The ability to analyze data from 3rd party providers (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Strong ability to Visualize and present data to stakeholders using Tableau, etc.
- Strong ability to use data to identify, develop, and/or create business strategies
- Strong understanding of statistics, predictive modeling, multivariate analysis, machine learning and information retrieval
- A strong knowledge of statistics and data analysis with experience in machine learning techniques.
- SQL experience which includes database design, manipulation, and querying
- Familiarity with large datasets, understanding of data analysis workflows and frameworks
- Experience with visualization software/tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Implemented projects using Statistical Analysis and/or Advanced Analytics modeling
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.