Are you positive, motivated, and ready to learn in a fast-paced environment? This is an opportunity to be recognized for your success and make a difference. At ResultsCX, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!Join us!
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, and helping resolve customer issues. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills and the ability to solve problems, we want you!How can you make a difference?
To join our team, you need:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- To be Of legal working age
- At least a high school or senior high school graduate
- Good communication and computer navigation skills
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Contact Center experience is a plus
- Add your unique talent to our team
- Explore opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Earn and save, we’ve got you covered with Paid Training, Employee Performance Incentives and Healthcare Benefits & Paid Time-Offs
- We will work with you because life happens
- Be a part of an inclusive culture, work with a diverse team
- Provide unbelievable service that makes a customer’s day a little brighter