The Corporate Recruiter drives the identification and attraction of talent through strategic marketing, diversity outreach, campus initiatives, passive recruiting, and social media.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage the full cycle talent acquisition process from requisition approval through new hire on-boarding for professional positions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within designated departments to ensure full understanding of business unit goals, initiatives, and challenges, in order to align the talent acquisition strategy to the needs of the business.
- Use passive and direct sourcing techniques and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates and build pipelines.
- Leverage in-house recruitment efforts and online recruiting resources to examine and hire ideal candidates.
- Maintain well-ordered and accurate documentation on all candidates.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Function as the primary point of contact and coordinate appropriately with all parties involved in the process.
- Manage all required pre-screenings and ensure assessment tools are utilized and consistent.
- Schedule and coordinate all hiring manager interviews and feedback.
- Hands on involvement of the selection, presentation, negotiation, offer, and administrative components for new hires.
- Work on special projects pertaining to recruitment tools, reporting and training as needed.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources or other related fields.
- 2+ years of full life cycle professional recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated business acumen in understanding hiring managers needs and applying appropriate recommendations.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation skills and effective organizational skills.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask and balance objectives.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.