The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for providing support to Senior Corporate Counsel. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving, organization and logical reasoning skills. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Provides administrative support to Senior Corporate Counsel
- Assists with preparing, reviewing and managing legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence, such as SOWs, NDAs, Amendments, Master Services Agreements, real estate leases and demand letters
- Maintains and updates files, including physical files, contract management software and electronic repository
- Tracks daily intake requests submitted by other Results business teams; manages and assists with filing company’s corporate entity registrations, industry registrations, licenses and annual reports
- Assists with review of corporate policies & procedures and training decks for various business units including Compliance and HR
- Monitors deadlines and status updates for managing litigation and claims with outside counsel and assists with discovery responses
- Conducts legal and internet research, including obtaining information regarding statutes, regulations, new laws etc.
- Handles various tasks to support contract negotiations, document management and legal analysis
- Maintains various trackers using Excel and Sharepoint
- Four-year degree or equivalent certification in a legal studies program
- 7+ years working experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Tele-marketing, tele-sales or customer service, BPO industry experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience assisting with review and preparation of statements of work, NDAs, Amendments, demand letters and master services agreements
- Experience managing and tracking corporate entity registrations, licenses and annual reports
- Knowledge of commercial agreements and transaction
- Experience and high comfort level using computer technology
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel, and Adobe pdf products
- Sound understanding of litigation and claims processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Advanced English writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized, punctual, patient and detail-oriented
- The ability to work US hours (Philippine night time).
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus
- Contract, real estate and employment law experience is a plus
- Supported corporate operations in a highly regulated industry
- Understands the fast-paced environment of supporting a national sales and marketing team
- Strong desire to grow legal knowledge and diversify skill set
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.