Ceridian Dayforce (HCM) Administrator
The Ceridian Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) Administrator performs HCM/ HRIS System administration duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some, or all, of the following areas: technical expertise in system configuration, collaboration with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, process documentation, and vendor liaison. In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
Lead review of HCM system upgrades, revisions, customization, and patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff, both internal and external, to achieve required HCM/ HRIS results.
- Provide support for the HR Department, including but not limited to, researching, and resolving HCM problems, unexpected results or process flaws, and scheduled activities.
- Help maintain system data integrity by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and performing various audits.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Assist with training on new processes.
- Establish and maintain appropriate security structure within the HCM/ HRIS for all users.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Ceridian, finance, training and IT).
- Provide overall project management for HR initiatives.
- Write, maintain, develop, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools for customers in HR and other departments.
- Create forms within HCM/ HRIS using Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HCM/ HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques and increase both HR knowledge and HCM/ HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Participate in user group meetings and conferences.
- Develop data integrity protocols between HR, Accounting, Finance, and other internal departments
- Design and develop communication strategies relating to system integrations between company systems.
- Resolve or troubleshoot issues related to data tables or fields to insure proper reporting to internal and external customers or vendors.
- A Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Two years minimum experience in HCM/ HRIS Administration.
- Competency in Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- A background in Ceridian Dayforce system administration on a global scale.
- A SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.