Associate Quality Analysts (AQA) are high-performing Results Associates who are moving through the AQA Certification Process to help hone their skills in preparation for. AQAs go through a series of trainings and mentoring sessions while completing call evaluation requirements and assisting in Customer Experience initiatives. Once certified, they maintain their AQA status and stay part of the AQA pool who will be tapped to assist the Customer Experience Organization when the need arises. They are also prioritized should a permanent position within the Customer Experience Organization becomes available.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Accomplish certification requirements within specified timelines
- Evaluate, document, and analyze calls and customer satisfaction surveys to identify employee performance/compliance, trends, and customer satisfaction levels
- Perform customer call backs when necessary to ensure the best possible solution to customer issues
- Actively participate in calibration sessions and customer experience forums
- Meet or exceed certification and call evaluation requirements such as productivity, audit accuracy, calibration, etc.
- Maintain top performance as a Results Associate when not on AQA assignment
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written
- Solve problems effectively and has strong organizational skills.
- Proficiently use MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and has the ability to perform effectively as member of a team
- Creatively use resources and adjust to business changes quickly and professionally
- Work independently with minimal supervision and strong attention to details.
- Work in a dynamic environment and flexible schedule