The Legal team of ResultsCX is growing! We are looking for an Associate Counsel to join our team and fill a new role. The Associate Counsel will report to the Senior Corporate Counsel, who leads ResultsCX’s Legal team. The position duties may involve drafting and negotiating various contracts, providing guidance to the business on a broad range of legal and business matters, and assisting with corporate governance matters, privacy and security, regulatory compliance and employee related matters.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, great time management skills and exceptional problem-solving, organization and logical reasoning abilities. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Our Company is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The position is primarily remote but candidates based in Florida may be required to work on a hybrid basis on occasion to attend office-based meetings, projects or events (which do not occur on a frequent basis and will be coordinated with advance notice if a meeting is needed) and candidates based in locations outside of Florida could occasionally be required to travel for work-related meetings that may occur twice a year to once a quarter. In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assist with negotiation and review of Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Amendments, NDAs, leases and various other contractual documents and other legal documents related to Customer Contact Services and vendor services.
- Assist with corporate governance matters.
- Identify potential issues and risks in contracts and other business areas and escalate solutions as appropriate.
- Participate on daily calls regarding legal matters and business-related concerns.
- Assist with the handling of litigation cases and claims and management of external counsel.
- Work with key business stakeholders to review and assist with preparation of company policies and procedures.
- Assist with the legal intake review process and management of administrative staff.
- Conduct legal research and analysis pertaining to matters being handled by the Legal Department
- Prepare and respond to demand letters and other legal related correspondence.
- Assist with tracking of external legal spend.
- JD from an accredited U.S. law school with 3+ years of contract review and general corporate/commercial legal experience required, ideally with experience in both a well-respected law firm and in the legal department of a company
- Membership of at least one U.S. state bar, ideally Florida
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong desire to grow legal knowledge and diversify skill set
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders from business teams
- BPO, tele-marketing, call center/customer service industry experience is a plus but not required
- IT or technology-related experience is also a plus but not required
- Sound understanding of litigation and claims processes
- Previous experience assisting with review and preparation of Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Amendments, NDAs and other contractual documents and legal documents
- Experience managing corporate governance responsibilities
- Ability to analyze issues and propose viable solutions from a legal and business perspective
- Must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and an ability to function both independently and collaboratively
- Exhibits solid judgment, integrity, proactivity and flexibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, execution and legal project management skills
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Experience and high comfort level using computer technology
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, Sharepoint, as well as Adobe pdf products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patient, positive attitude
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Advanced English and Spanish writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized, punctual, patient and detail-oriented
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.