Application Integration Engineer
The Application Integration Engineer, as a member of the Application Integration team, is primarily responsible for the development, maintenance, testing and deployment of solutions to integrate third party and enterprise applications by using Web Services, APIs or internal systems defined by the Application Integration Lead, Architect and/or Manager.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Complete technical coding, troubleshooting, and testing steps of software development tasks based on specifications.
- Coordinate with other engineers, architects, Database Administration (DBA) and Enterprise Applications leadership as needed.
- Code according to the company standards, and work to ensure quality, stability, usability, and performance.
- Proactively identify system and process improvement initiatives within the Enterprise Application organization which create efficiencies and value, and addresses quality concerns of the organization.
Why join ResultsCX?
- 2-4 years of work experience with C# .Net.
- 2-4 years of work experience in MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL preferably in AWS Aurora.
- 2-4 years of work experience in API/Web Service Integration
- Experience using JSON/XML
- Experience extracting data through coded solutions from different data sources such as FTP/SFTP, MS SharePoint, email, etc.
- Experience in defining and maintaining written code.
- Experience in identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Worked in a project team alongside other engineers.
- Confidence in reporting on projects statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- **Experience integrating with call center applications via APIs, specifically Ivanti (ITSM), Avaya CMS, Genesys Customer Interaction Center (CIC), InContact and/or Altitude would be a bonus.
- **Experience with AWS and/or Azure services would be a bonus.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.