The Application Architect will drive the company’s full stack engineering road map in order to enable corporate goals and objectives. The Application Architect will achieve this by strategically designing, driving development, researching cloud-based and off-the-shelf options, and implementing applications and services for software products and enterprise-level applications. This individual will act as an advocate and governance over front and back end engineering technologies including web, mobile, API, and system integration related development. The incumbent will work with minimal supervision on a wide range of projects interfacing with development teams, business analysts, IT leadership and members of the business units while constantly ensuring that work is aligned with the long-term architectural strategies of elasticity, security, and modularity.
This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the continental US.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Research, evaluate, architect, design, and oversee development through implementation of end-to-end integrated software products and applications, working with engineers, infrastructure, security, and other technical specialists to define changes needed to applications.
- Design and implement solutions to fit long-term strategic and short-term tactical goals.
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Follow a well-defined Solutions Architecture process (on-boarding, engagement, exceptions, reviews, etc.), constantly strive for personal improvement and customer satisfaction
- Suggest improvements and new technologies to the enterprise to support new capabilities as required by the business.
- Review new and existing system design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural direction.
- Ensure that proposed and existing system architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide day-to-day production support and guide solutions to technical issues when they are beyond the reach of lower level resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of high-volume technical experience in the areas of cloud, web development, API development, mobile development, distributed systems, and application integration.
- 3+ years working in the role of application architect in a high transaction, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Broad experience across different database technologies both relational and non-relation: MS SQL Server, PostGres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Lucene
- Experience with a Big Data architecture and infrastructure (Hadoop, Spark, Graph, etc.)
- Ability to design and implement scalable, fault tolerant, highly complex systems.
- Excellent understanding of caching strategies and technologies
- Strong design-level knowledge of middleware / interface technologies & methods (API, ETL, ELT, ESB, etc.)
- Proven experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions around messaging, caching, service discovery/bus, enterprise integration
- In-depth technical knowledge of cloud architecture (AWS, Azure) and its components for transactional and analytical applications
- Hands on experience working in a hybrid cloud environment with Azure or AWS
- Working knowledge of deployment / hosting architectures including virtualized systems, application containers and cloud-based solutions
- Working technical knowledge of mobile technology development (Responsive and Adaptive Design), push notification and digital channel management
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and principles as well as secure application networking (OWASP Top 10, NST, PCI/DSS)
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy and security practices
- Experience in a heterogeneous environment (e.g. Linux, Windows, .NET, etc.) and willing to pick the right technology to meet the business need
- Experience with Interaction/Speech Analytics and NLP technologies
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.