Analyst, Total Rewards
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Total Rewards, this position provides administrative support for the compensation, benefits, performance management and recognition programs on a day-to-day basis, which includes but is not limited to being the TR team main contact for site HR questions, administrative functions and process improvements in area of responsibility. Relied upon for providing supporting data or information to support adhoc requests or ongoing analysis. Looked to be the teams HRIS functional expert over time. In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Have ownership of the coordination and calculation validation process on an ongoing basis for the company’s bonus and incentive programs.
- Support Talent Acquisition and business leaders by conducting market pricing for specified levels of jobs, as needed.
- Keep track of and administer annual survey submission process as necessary.
- Support requested analysis by extracting, scrubbing and prepping data. May be responsible for the production of ongoing standardized reporting, as needed.
- Own the day to day administrative support for all health & welfare and other employee benefit programs, 401k included.
- Responsible for the production of standardized and ad hoc reporting, in support of cost management.
- Participate and help guide employees through the annual enrollment process.
- Be responsible for the day to day administrative support of the performance management process, including collaboration with Communications and other departments in sending reminders/updates to employees as necessary.
- Lead the development of reporting and analytics, such as completion reporting, time-based analytics, etc.
- Develop and administer ongoing reporting (cost, participation, etc.) for existing and newly developed recognition programs.
- Participate in the development of an HRIS repository to store historical costing, usage data, etc. as needed.
- Take ownership of the day to day in administering the recognition program (s).
- 2-4 years of experience administering various compensation programs, with a high level of expertise.
- Experience in benefits administration, performance management and recognition functions preferred.
- Continuous improvement minded, bringing forward suggestions for policy and procedure efficiencies and modifications where identified.
- Strong tendency toward details, able to see the big picture, while staying detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency and ability to act and react quickly through regular prioritization.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from employees of the company at every level.
- Knowledge of / stays informed on compensation and benefit compliance and regulations.
- Self-starter, with knowledge of payroll, benefits, compensation, performance management and recognition system functionality in HRIS systems, highly prefer Ceridian.
- CCP, GRP certificates
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.