Accounts Receivable Analyst
The Accounts Receivable Analyst works within the Finance team, assisting Treasury Department for the functions specified below and all other functions that will be assigned from time to time.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Monitor finalization and approval of Client Invoices
- Make sure that the invoices were sent to the clients on time
- Build relationships with Clients’ Finance Departments to help drive cash collections
- Coordinate with Account Managers when needed in case there are concerns about the billing invoices and collections
- Monitor inward remittances of payments from Clients by checking the corporate bank accounts
- Update the collection entries in Sage
- Maintain and update the Accounts Receivable Aging Reports
- Prepare and submit Daily Collection Report
- Assist the Global Treasurer with invoice level cash forecasting procedures
- Compile invoicing and collection data for Monthly Report
- Provide supporting data for month close process.
- Perform other functions that will be assign from time to time
- Management of client online portals to ensure seamless invoicing and payment communications are sent to internal stakeholders.
- Manage client onboarding process for client portals, bank setup, submission of tax documents, and other client requirements.
- Monthly reconciliation of client Purchase Orders to ensure availability of funds for future forecasted revenue and advise when new POs need issuance.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, administration, business, economics or similar courses
- A minimum of 1 year in accounting or finance positions. Consulting projects and internships are valid
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to coordinate and deal with internal and external clients.
- Persuasive, convincing and patient in dealing with Finance Department of the clients
- Self-motivated and resourceful in achieving the collection goals
- Proficiency in Excel: Building spreadsheet reports, graphs, formula use, etc.
- Intermediate skill level in other Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to change gears fast and respond well to pressure
- Demonstrated analytical ability and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong decision-making skills
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.