The Accounting Analyst works within the Finance team assisting Operations Organization and other departments with Financial Analysis and reportsIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assist to complete Monthly Financial reconciliations
- Create and reviews invoices
- Compile Financial data for daily and end of month reports required for diverse Site performance evaluations
- Provide supporting data to Operations for Site performance: Payroll, Bill to Pay, Gross Margin
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Administration, Business, Economics or Similar
- A minimum of 6 months in accounting or finance positions. Consulting projects and internships are valid
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Proficient in Excel: Building spreadsheet reports, graphs, formula use, etc.
- Intermediate level in other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to change gears fast and respond well to pressure
- Demonstrated analytical ability and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong decision making skills
- Call Center Business Experience is preferred
- Schedule flexibility: Availability to work on weekends and after office hours, is preferred
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.