As an Accountant in our Corporate Accounting and Finance team you will perform a broad range of general accounting processes and support the month end closing.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who:
- Be Responsible for processing vendor bills and customer remittances on a daily basis
- Perform general accounting duties as assigned including journal entry preparation and processing, analysis of balance sheet accounts and posting activity to the general accounting records
- Review and upload the financial statements of foreign subsidiaries
- Compute and record intercompany charges, and balance intercompany accounts
- Update the company’s cash flow model daily and select and prepare weekly vendor check runs under the supervision of the Controller
- Process requests for wire transfers and enters wire transactions into the bank website for executive review and approval
- Prepare business license and personal property tax returns as requested along with special project work as directed by the Controller
- Has a B.S. in Accounting
- Has 1-2 years of general accounting experience
- Is proficient in Excel and Word
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As CX experts, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, Results-CX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.