Account Training Specialist
The Account Training Specialist is a multi- skilled training expert who supports training delivery launches, ramps, and other training events at Results contact centers as required. The Account Training Specialist is expected to maintain expert status in multiple lines of business and will regularly do so by handling routine customer interactions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Acts as subject matter expert in multiple lines of business
- Be a member of launch teams for new or expanding projects
- Facilitate classroom training to teach program product knowledge, call handling skills, customer service skills, sales skills and program process and procedures.
- Provide research and assists the Training Design Staff in development of training materials and products as requested.
- Monitor agent calls and agent performance to identify training gaps.
- Coordinate efforts with the Quality Team to assist in the quality improvement process of the agents.
- Participate in calibration meetings with the Client to ensure training information is up-to-date.
- Maintain class attendance and performance records of agents in training.
- Complete training class observations in coordination with Training Manager.
- 2+ years of experience in a contact center environment.
- Successful experience as a team leader, mentor, or as a training professional.
- Experience in applying adult education theories and the principles of systematic design of training and evaluation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Ability to work 45-50 hours during training facility weeks.
- Ability to travel as assigned, sometimes on short notice and sometimes including extended assignments.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.